Higher Ed Cyber Challenge 2017
- Walk in an adversary’s footsteps to understand motivations.
- Understand the five stages of a cyber-attack – reconnaissance, incursion, discovery, capture and exfiltration.
- Develop and practice offensive skills to aid in defense.
- Apply knowledge and experience to real-world problems.
- Expand their security awareness and build cyber skills while earning Continuing Education Credits.
- The winning institutions will be recognized on-site at an exclusive event at the 2017 Educause Annual Conference in Philadelphia!
*Participants must work as IT faculty at the institution. Symantec will provide detailed instructions for preparation after a team registers. Each institution may register up to three teams of four participants.
|Event End Date||10-20-2017|
|Registration Start Date||07-24-2017|
|Cut off date||10-18-2017|